[Friday 3 and Saturday 4. 19:00h Casco histórico de Alcalá].
ALCINE DeCalle: Exhibition of Videomapping School of Art of Alcalá.
The School of Art "Alberto Corazón" is the first public school of its kind in Madrid located outside the capital. On the top floor of that giant known as IES Antonio Machado hides a modern complex with classrooms and equipment to train young people from all over the Community of Madrid in disciplines such as comics, illustration, photography, graphic advertising or audiovisual. This last section is where ALCINE comes in, giving all the neighbors the opportunity to see the work of its resident artists projected directly onto the walls of the historic center. An itinerant tour
To make the heritage of Alcalá shine through the moving image while you find out everything ALCINE is going to offer this year.
The screenings of short films will be held at different locations in the city:
• Calle Imagen (fachada del convento de la Imagen).
• Plaza de los Santos Niños (pared blanca donde antes estaba la oficina de información de turismo)
• Espacio junto a Capilla del Oidor
• Puerta de Madrid
• Callejón de las Santas Formas / Aparcamiento San Lucas
• Fachada de la Casa de Cervantes